current flow & news coverage
Visit the links below for daily Lake Okeechobee conditions and local news coverage:
- Current conditions for Lake O and WCA's
- South Florida Water Management District website
- TCPalm's coverage of "Our Indian River Lagoon"
Daily water data
- Lake Okeechobee and vicinity report
- Army Corps of Engineers daily reports for water control structures
- St. Lucie Lock and Dam (S-80) discharge
- Port Mayaca Lock and Dam (S-308) discharge
- Moore Haven Lock and Dam (S-77) discharge
- W.P. Franklin Lock and Dam (S-79)
- C-23 (S 97), C-24 (S 49), C-25 (S 99) discharges
- 10 Mile Creek (Gordy)
- Salinity at Roosevelt Bridge
- Salinity at Evans Crary
- Real time water conditions data - SFWMD
- Army Corps real time flows from Lake Okeechobee
- TCPalm's newspaper coverage of "Our Indian River Lagoon"
- Rivers Coalition
- Everglades Foundation
- South Florida Water Management District
- Department of Environmental Protection
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
- SERT GATOR interactive map
How can you help?
- Contact your elected officials to make your voice heard!
- Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper
- Make a donation to support Florida Oceanographic Society's advocacy, education, research and restoration programs
- Volunteer to help with Florida Oceanographic's conservation and restoration efforts