National Estuary Week Coastal Cleanup
About the Event
Come join us and celebrate Estuaries Week by cleaning up the Jensen Beach Causeway. We ask you to wear closed-toe shoes at this site. We require everyone to wear a face covering if 6 ft distancing is not possible. If you have your own bucket, gloves and grabbers that is great, otherwise we can provide. Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Participants ages 16-17 need to have signed FOS waivers if participating without a parent/guardian. Contact Rosemary at email@example.com to get these waivers emailed.
Due to COVID-19 we have limited space available for this event, so please RSVP online. Final location details will be emailed to those registered.
- Bring hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, water bottle
- Masks/face coverings must be worn if not able to maintain 6 ft distance.
- Encourage participants to bring their own gloves, buckets and grabbers, however we will have sanitized supplies on hand
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- Comfortable clothing for the beach
- Closed-toe shoes required at this site
- Maximum number of participants: 15
Registration for this event closes on September 17th at 3:15pm or when full. You will receive an email confirmation once you have registered. If you do not receive a confirmation email your registration did not go through. Please check to make sure the event is not full. If you have difficulties and the event if not full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org