Causeway Cleanup - FULL
About the Event
This Volunteer event is FULL.
Come join us as we put our stewardship into action by cleaning up the East End of the Stuart Causeway. We ask you to wear closed-toe shoes at this site. We require everyone to wear a face covering if 6ft distancing is not possible. If you have your own bucket, gloves and grabbers that is great, otherwise we can provide. Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Participants ages 16-17 need to have signed FOS waivers if participating without a parent/guardian. Contact Rosemary at email@example.com to get these waivers emailed. Meet at the pavilions under the East End of the Stuart Causeway at 9:30am. Due to COVID-19 we have limited space available for this event, so please RSVP online.
- Bring hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, water bottle
- Masks/face coverings must be worn if not able to maintain 6 ft distance.
- Encourage participants to bring their own gloves, buckets and grabbers, however we will have sanitized supplies on hand
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- Comfortable clothing for the beach
- Closed-toe shoes required at this site
- Maximum number of participants: 10
Registration for this event closes on January 14th at 3pm or when full.