Beach Cleanup - FULL
About the Event
Registration for this event is currently full.
Come join us as we put our stewardship into action by cleaning up Jensen Beach. Dress appropriately for the beach and make sure to bring a reusable water bottle. We require everyone to wear a face covering if 6ft distancing is not possible. We will have buckets, gloves and grabbers, but feel free to bring your own. Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Participants ages 16-17 need to have signed FOS waivers if participating without a parent/guardian. Contact Rosemary at email@example.com to get these waivers emailed. Meet in Jensen Beach’s parking lot at 9:30am. Due to COVID-19 we have limited space available for this event, so please RSVP online.
- Bring hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, water bottle
- Masks/face coverings must be worn if not able to maintain 6 ft distance.
- Encourage participants to bring their own gloves, buckets and grabbers, however we will have sanitized supplies on hand
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- Comfortable clothing for the beach
- Shoes must remain on at all times
- Maximum number of participants: 10