Invite Florida Oceanographic's Education staff to your classroom for an interactive outreach program on Florida's amazing marine species.
- Turtle Tracks - Learn more about the life cycle of sea turtles and the role Florida’s beaches play in their survival.
- Shark Bytes - Dive deeper into the world of sharks and discover why these top predators should be admired, not feared.
These one-hour interactive grade-based programs will include a powerpoint lesson with use of an assortment of marine specimens and artifacts. Each program meets Florida State Standards.
Please note: we cannot bring live animals on outreaches.
- Classroom program: $125.00
- Each additional classroom program (same day): $75.00
- Limit 1 classroom per session (25 students)
- Maximum 3 programs per day (same grade)
- Auditorium program: $200.00
- Students must be same grade level
- Maximum 2 programs per day (same topic)
Grade Level: 1st-8th
Program Area: Martin and St. Lucie Counties
Requirements: Computer with projector and screen must be provided
For questions or to schedule an outreach, please contact:
Michelle Byriel at 772-225-0505 ext. 116 or firstname.lastname@example.org