Stuart Beach Cleanup (FULL)
About the Event
Come join us as we put our stewardship into action by cleaning up Stuart Beach. Dress appropriately for the beach and make sure to bring a reusable water bottle. We will have buckets, gloves and grabbers, but feel free to bring your own. Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Participants ages 16-17 need to have signed FOS waivers if participating without a parent/guardian. Contact Rosemary at firstname.lastname@example.org to get these waivers emailed.
- Bring hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, water bottle
- We encourage participants to bring their own gloves, buckets and grabbers, however we will have sanitized supplies on hand
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- Comfortable clothing for the beach
- Shoes must remain on at all times
Registration closes on Tuesday, June 14th at 2pm, or when full.
Registration is required to participate in this event. Please register below. An email confirmation from our volunteer coordinator will be emailed to you a few days before the event which will include final details. Please make sure to check your junk and/or spam folders.
Registration for this event is no longer available.